At Alt Marketing School, we are committed to exploring different points of view, experimenting with new ideas, embracing being beginners, and connecting with purpose.
Alt Marketing Sprints are an opportunity to learn a new skill in a safe environment from incredible experts.
You will walk away knowing the following the end of the session:
- Their clearly defined networking goals
- The best (and least painful ways) to build profitable business relationships from scratch, especially if you’re an introvert or live in a town with limited networking opportunities
- Common mistakes that people make when networking (especially with influencers/gatekeepers with their industry) and how to avoid them
- A personalised action plan that they can follow IMMEDIATELY to start increasing their visibility and net worth with their current network and beyond
- The answers to some frequently asked questions about networking
Sprint brought to you by Nina Dafe
Nina Dafe is the founder and CEO of The Far Above Rubies Collection where she helps women to go from stumped to savvy about how to get PR for their businesses.
An award winning content marketer, copywriter and international speaker, Nina has shared the stage with powerhouse women such as Danielle Scott (Volleyball Olympian and TEDx speaker) and the legendary Sally-Ann Roberts (former WWL-TV New Orleans news anchor). She has been featured in Thrive Global, The TEDx blog, HuffPost, Bustle, Black Ballad, Mic and more for her expertise.
You'll get access to our 1-hour workshop with action steps and more