In 2021, 4.03 billion people around the world will use email. Experts expect that number to grow as high as 4.48 billion by 2024. No platform comes close to the potential, direct-to-user reach of email.
The type of connection you can create through email is unique and different from those you make on social media or other content. Starting with a simple strategy, you'll see how email marketing can work with other marketing tools to build stronger connections with your customers.
Most people you probably want to do business with likely have an email account. By providing value and showing up consistently, you can meet people exactly where they are every day (often multiple times per day, am-I-rite?)
Build credibility and trust with email
When it comes to the marketing funnel, newsletters can tap into all the different stages quite nicely. It can help you build a relationship with your audience.
When done well, newsletters are the ones that are there to help us build a thriving community for ourselves and our brand. Tom Fishburne once said, "the best marketing doesn't feel like marketing"
Emails encourage better conversation, understanding and overall connection towards your brand if used wisely.
Email is relational and more than in a "Hi FIRST_NAME" sort of way. It truly builds relationships at scale with your audience, enhancing the way that each email is delivered and how you uniquely connect with your subscribers.
Access two workshops for the price of one and learn how to model the community-building process that you would want your audience to go through.
Step one: three steps to building relationships via email
In our introductory workshop, you'll start mapping your email strategy in 3 simple steps in this hands-on workshop. Get to know other professionals who're also eager to use emails to further connect with their audience.
Emails will allow you to connect to your super fans on a unique and more profound level. People choose to have your message land in their inbox, and that is a privilege that you can tap into to build deeper relationships.
But how can you supercharge your email marketing strategy? It doesn't have to be complicated. You can model the KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST process that you want your audience to go through.
In our introductory workshop, you'll learn...
- The journey to create a deeper connection with your subscribers
- How to implement emails your audience wants to read and open
- Three steps to develop better newsletter email content
- Tricks to improve your email conversions in little time without any tech background
- How to time your email by creating a flexible calendar that works for you
Step two: how to foster a community through email
In the advanced 90-minute session on the magic of email marketing, we will cover strategies to advance your segmentation, lead generation and community building through email.
By tapping into email automation you will implement segmentation ways to target your audience based on your funnel journey awareness-of-whatever-it-is-you've-got-going on.
That level of tailoring is powerful, and it’s something you can harness to turn your subscribers into a community. Start personalising your email's content and embrace visual automation funnels to get a birds-eye-view of how your various subscribers end up getting different messages from you.
By the end of this workshop, you will be confident sending 1:1, lifecycle-based emails that end up being delivered to the right people, at the right time.
In our advanced workshop, you'll learn...
- Impactful ways to segment your subscribers to personalise your relationships
- Understand and master the concept of email deliverability to improve your open rate
- Creative content ideas to build trust through exclusive opportunities
- Different types of automation that can elevate your email strategy
- How to harness your existing subscribers to generate new leads for you
How does it work?
- Watch our 2 workshops laying the foundations for a strong email marketing strategy
- Use our customisable template to start outlining your email marketing plan effectively
- Watch our bonus training to learn how to create memorable landing pages
- Collaborate on our online student community - which is full of ever-evolving, co-created content
About your teacher
Fab Giovanetti is an award-winning author, entrepreneur and marketing consultant helping busy professionals reclaim their time. She is the CEO and headteacher of Alt Marketing School, supporting people making a positive impact through their marketing.
Featured in The Next Web, Business Insider, Forbes among others, through her community and her online consulting, she touched over 100,000 people from all over the world - she is a keen speaker, writer, and published author, as well as guest lecturer across the UK.
❤️ Testimonials from marketing pros that came before you:
- "Fab has a beautiful way of teaching, lots of jokes and humour. Excellent!! Excellent supporting material, practical examples, and captures the class very well."
- "She is a real professional and gave us tasks in groups, helped us think about marketing and felt good to begin touching and entering the world of equals. Thank you very much.“
- "It was such a valuable lesson. The idea behind better marketing practices and how to create a strategy according to the tools Fab showed us."
- "My head was filled with food for thought as I went through the lesson with her. She was energetic and stimulating. “
- "Very passionate. Engaged us during the entire lesson."
- "Her lesson was very entertaining and light-hearted. Fab managed to get the information across in a fun way."
- "Fab is energetic, insightful, easy to understand, and positive energy. It was a great lesson."
- "Fab was incredible! I earned many storytelling tools and techniques, she teaches well, and she's lovely."
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
Your digital toolkit includes
Two 1-hour workshopsworth £63
Bonus trainingworth £27
Editable email planworth £27
Student communityworth £127
- Your digital toolkit includes
- Two 1-hour workshopsworth £63
- Bonus trainingworth £27
- Editable email planworth £27
- Student communityworth £127