Hack your audience’s mind and creates long-lasting connections
A brand archetype is your brand as a persona based on 12 key human desires and values.
Influence how your audience perceives your brand with principles rooted in psychology (and a pinch of Greek mythology for good measure).
Map your archetype and build a brand narrative that creates an emotional connection with your target audience.
Brand archetype lab is an immersive digital toolkit that helps you explore your creativity and core messaging as a brand. Experiment with how you showcase your brand and mission to create an instant connection with your ideal audience.
You’ll experiment with your brand identity and discover
- the way successful companies and individuals embody brand archetypes
- how customers perceive and connect with brands they love
- instant ways to create loyalty and advocacy through your messaging
Join Alt Marketing School headteacher Fab Giovanetti for an engaging hands-on experience that will give you the clarity and systems you need to start embodying your brand archetype with confidence.
"As a branding novice, understanding how your chosen values directly instruct the way you think internally, the way you act externally and how you speak to your audience. Using the values we developed in the masterclass, and following the chosen archetype, I'm going to consciously build a platform using my new found brand voice. With Fab's guidance, I'm now ready to consciously and confidently think, act and speak through the brand values I developed" - Matt, videographer
How does it work?
- Watch our 3-step masterclass exploring how marketers successfully use brand archetypes
- Take our quiz to identify your current archetype and its unique traits and check our collection for a full breakdown
- Adapt your archetype, creating a unique mix that speaks to your audience with our guided workbooks
- Start creating incredible content with ideas from our content vault (50+ and constantly updated)
- Collaborate on our online student community - which is full of ever-evolving, co-created content
Who is this framework for?
Brands, entrepreneurs and professionals looking to refine their messaging through psychology-based principles. More specifically, this framework is for...
- Entrepreneurs establishing themselves ad thought leaders and using marketing as their secret weapon
- Startup and scale-up brands in crowded markets creating a unique voice and message that is memorable
- Consultants supporting multiple clients with strategies tailored to their archetypes
Who is this framework not for?
Brands and entrepreneurs already have identified and refined their brand archetypes. If you are confident in your archetype, your traits, messaging and voice, this training may not be for you.
The quickest way to create lasting connections
Find your voice, connect with your audience, and create a memorable brand that stands the test of time
About your teacher
Fab Giovanetti is an award-winning author, entrepreneur and marketing consultant helping busy professionals reclaim their time. She is the CEO and headteacher of Alt Marketing School, supporting people making a positive impact through their marketing.
Featured in The Next Web, Business Insider, Forbes among others, through her community and her online consulting, she touched over 100,000 people from all over the world - she is a keen speaker, writer, and published author, as well as guest lecturer across the UK.
❤️ Testimonials from marketing pros that came before you:
- "Fab has a beautiful way of teaching, lots of jokes and humour. Excellent!! Excellent supporting material, practical examples, and captures the class very well."
- "She is a real professional and gave us tasks in groups, helped us think about marketing and felt good to begin touching and entering the world of equals. Thank you very much.“
- "It was such a valuable lesson. The idea behind better marketing practices and how to create a strategy according to the tools Fab showed us."
- "My head was filled with food for thought as I went through the lesson with her. She was energetic and stimulating. “
- "Very passionate. Engaged us during the entire lesson."
- "Her lesson was very entertaining and light-hearted. Fab managed to get the information across in a fun way."
- "Fab is energetic, insightful, easy to understand, and positive energy. It was a great lesson."
- "Fab was incredible! I earned many storytelling tools and techniques, she teaches well, and she's lovely."
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
Your digital toolkit includes
Archetype vaultworth £27
Content ideas vaultworth £40
Student communityworth £127
Editable workbooksworth £27
- Your digital toolkit includes
- Masterclass worth £57
- Archetype vaultworth £27
- Content ideas vaultworth £40
- Student communityworth £127
- Editable workbooksworth £27